Anxiety is a combined syndrome of the hormonal activities in a human body. It is evident by nervousness, shakiness in the body, fear and worrying. In various cases it is considered to be a natural tendency when a person is exposed to stress, but in some cases it gets chronic and leads to depression that eventually affects the mental condition of the concerned person. Cannabidiol(CBD) is a commonly used remedy to keep such symptoms under control. Hence the aim of this article is to describe about the ideal properties of a CBD and what are the best CBD oil for anxiety currently used by millions.
An ideal CBD possesses the following qualities:
- It is a non-psychoactive phytocannabinoid that has anti-inflammatory and anti-oxidant properties.
- It does not have psychotic side effects like its other counterpart Tetrahydrocannabinol (THC).
- It is well-tolerable up to doses of 1500 mg/day given orally or 30 mg/day given intravenously.
- It aids in removing the smoking addiction amongst the addicts.
- It is used for treating various neuropsychiatric disorders like epilepsy, mental attacks and neuronal injury.
- It is anti-cancerous in nature and aids in destroying of the cancer cells and eventually killing them.