Anxiety is a combined syndrome of the hormonal activities in a human body. It is evident by nervousness, shakiness in the body, fear and worrying. In various cases it is considered to be a natural tendency when a person is exposed to stress, but in some cases it gets chronic and leads to depression that eventually affects the mental condition of the concerned person. Cannabidiol(CBD) is a commonly used remedy to keep such symptoms under control. Hence the aim of this article is to describe about the ideal properties of a CBD and what are the best CBD oil for anxiety currently used by millions.
An ideal CBD possesses the following qualities:
- It is a non-psychoactive phytocannabinoid that has anti-inflammatory and anti-oxidant properties.
- It does not have psychotic side effects like its other counterpart Tetrahydrocannabinol (THC).
- It is well-tolerable up to doses of 1500 mg/day given orally or 30 mg/day given intravenously.
- It aids in removing the smoking addiction amongst the addicts.
- It is used for treating various neuropsychiatric disorders like epilepsy, mental attacks and neuronal injury.
- It is anti-cancerous in nature and aids in destroying of the cancer cells and eventually killing them.
As working individuals we are faced by situations that test us on a daily basis. There might be some things that we are not comfortable with but have to undertake nonetheless. In such cases the feeling of apprehension coupled with increased heart rate that we experience is known as anxiety. For many people it is a minor thing that they have managed to overcome quickly, we are highly adaptive and can accommodate to a change over a period of time. But there are some activities or issues that might be too big to handle all of a sudden. Such things make the body break down and take up coping mechanism to function properly. The feeling of fear that results as the onset of such activities is what we call as anxiety disorder.
The difference between the two:
While it is normal to experience the former type of anxiety, it is not exactly possible to cope with the latter one on a daily basis. As individuals we are challenged to push our limts and do something that we have never done before, that is part of expanding yourself. The resusltant feeling of apprehension might be a little tough on the nerves but can be lived with. They often dissipate when the event is over and we are back to normal. There is an even associated with their cause, and as soon as it is over, the bodily functions return to normal.